Kool Wrap Aluminum Foil Coated Exhaust Wrap
New Kool Wrap Heat Reflective Aluminium Foil outer layer and White fibreglass exhaust wrap or header tape is a high quality flexible non-adhesive insulating tape that keeps the heat inside the exhaust pipes and away from your engine bay and surrounding areas.
- I x Roll Aluminium Foil and White High temp Fibreglass Cloth Tape or lagging,
- Size 4.5m long x 25mm wide x 1.5mm thick
- 4 x Stainless Steel Tie Straps (Ball Ties or Zip Ties) usually 200mm-300mm long
Suitable for use:
- Automotive engines bays
- Industrial vehicles such as fork lift trucks
Our Kool Wrap exhaust wrap is made from fibreglass, a material that is naturally resistant to heat. It is very flexible, and a melting point of 1800 degrees Fahrenheit (980 degrees C) or 1000 degrees F (537 degrees C.) of continuous exposure.
Kool Wrap Exhaust Wrap can boost horsepower 2 ways.
1. By keeping exhaust heat inside your exhaust pipes, headers or extractors, you maintain exhaust gas velocity and in turn, exhaust gas scavenging. This means less exhaust gas left in the combustion chamber that can contaminate the incoming and precise air fuel mixture.
2. Most intake systems draw air from the under-bonnet area. Superhot extractors or headers heat up the engine bay and therefore the air that enters the engine. Hot air is less dense and contains fewer oxygen molecules. Less oxygen in the intake air means less horsepower. Kool Wrap can reduce under-bonnet heat by as much as 50% providing a cooler intake charge.
Excessive engine bay heat can kill horsepower as well as damage expensive components. And plenty of mechanics have burnt themselves on hot exhaust pipes over the years.
Kool Wrap is a manufacturer of professional heat protection products including Header Wrap, Heat Sleeves, Spark Plug Boot Shields and Turbo Blankets.
|15 × 16 × 6 cm