Underhood Heat Insulation Adhesive Flame Retardent Foam Insulation 12mm x 1.0m x 1.5m
Engine bay temperatures can get super hot and risk affecting the paint work of your hood or bonnet. Kool Wrap Under Hood insulation blocks convection from the hot air flow through the radiator and around the engine. It also acts as a shield against radiated heat from exhaust manifolds and turbocharged engines. High engine bay heat can be a particular problem with turbocharged or supercharged cars.
Easy to instal. Contours to the shape of any bonnet bracing without creasing. It is dark grey on the inside with a black protective coating on the outer layer makes it easy to clean.
The Kool Wrap Insulation has many uses and can be used:
- Cat bonnets
- Marine or boat engine cover
- Around domestic heat sources such as an oven or hot water system
- Trucks and buses around engine covers or under floor
- Anywhere where radiant heat is a problem
The Kool Wrap Insulation specifications:
- Sheet size is 1.5m x 1.0m x 12mm thick
- Layer of heat resistant insulating foam
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backing
Kool Wrap is a manufacturer of professional heat protection products including:
- Header Wrap
- Heat Sleeves
- Spark Plug Boost Shields
- Turbo Blankets.
Our staff have 20+ years experience in the industry and have supplied heat protection components to leading V8 Supercar teams and to General Motors Holden.
|Dimensions||1.04 × 0.16 × 0.16 cm|